- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 envelope mint hot chocolate mix
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 (12-oz) can evaporated milk
- 4 cups ice
- Whipped cream (optional garnish)
- Add the sugar, hot chocolate mix, and butter to a double boiler. Stir to combine and then add the chocolate chips. When the chips are melted, stir in 9 ounces of the evaporated milk. Let the mixture cool.
- Combine the cooled chocolate mixture, remaining evaporated milk, and ice in a blender. Blend, pour into glasses, and garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
This item is prepared with the Temp-tations® Old World Set of 4 Mugs with Figural Spoon (H201205).