You're going places. Travel wherever your workouts desire on this FreeMotion 845 elliptical. It features iFit capabilities--including Google Maps Street View, which lets you feel like you're on a trip thanks to the 7" color touchscreen guide. If you're looking for even more variety, try out one of the 32 built-in workouts--designed by a certified personal trainer--which target calorie burn, distance, and resistance goals.
Welcomed additions aside, you can enjoy sessions you design yourself via 24 levels of resistance, 0% to 20% total-body toning ramp incline, and 20" power adjustable stride length. And, you can even choose your own entertainment with the iPod connection and two included speakers! From FreeMotion.
iFit Ready technology requires an iFit membership, not included.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- 32 built-in workouts designed by certified personal trainer; target calorie burn, distance, and resistance goals
- 7" full-color touchscreen with RaceTrack display programs: access stats and view workouts
- iFit-compatible: technology enables interactive training and Google Maps routes
- 24 levels of resistance
- 0% to 20% total-body toning ramp incline
- 20" power adjustable stride length; adjustable, oversized pedals
- iPod compatible
- Two speakers
- 32-lb flywheel weight pulley system for effective inertia enhanced motion
- Handgrip pulse sensors; EKG heart rate reader
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Minimal assembly required
- Measures approximately 80-1/4"H x 25"W x 65"L; supports up to 350 lbs
- UL listed; Lifetime frame Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 5-year parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 2-year labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty