Four-Way Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 1-1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup mixture of chocolate and peanut butter chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped apples tossed with cinnamon sugar, divided
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar, like Sugar in the Raw
- Warm caramel sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease four separate mini loaf pans.
- Cream the butter and cream cheese with the sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, and slowly add in the sour cream and vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed and pour in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Fill each pan halfway with cake batter. Top one pan with 1/4 cup blueberries, another with 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, a third with 1/4 cup of the chocolate and peanut butter chips, and the last with 1/4 cup of the cinnamon-sugar apples.
- Fill each pan with the remaining cake batter followed by the remaining, corresponding toppings. Sprinkle each cake with a pinch of ground cinnamon and equal parts of turbinado sugar. Bake for 28-32 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of each cake comes out clean.