- The best game-day dishes are easy to prepare...like this savory Fajita Dip. Make it before your guests arrive and use the Ninja or a slow cooker to keep it warm.
This recipe is prepared with the Le Creuset 5.25-qt Round Deep French Oven with Cookbook & Spatula (K41329).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16-oz) bag frozen chopped peppers and onions, thawed
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 (1.12-oz) packs fajita seasoning mix
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (12-oz) can original diced tomatoes and green chilies (Ro-Tel), not drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8-oz) bag shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Pour 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil into 5-qt pot or Dutch oven on medium heat. Add the ground beef, thawed onions and peppers, and jalapeño. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender, about 12–14 minutes.
- Add the seasoning packs and black pepper and stir until fully incorporated. Add the can of diced tomatoes and green chilies, sour cream, and cream cheese. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally for 5–6 minutes. Add the shredded Colby Jack cheese and cook until melted and warm. Stir in the chopped cilantro. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy it with your favorite dippers.