Ethiopian Opal and Precious Gemstone Ring 14K Gold 1.75 cttw
or 4 Easy Pays of $107.25
+ S&H and tax Good until July 21, 2017 6:59 p.m. ET
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 1.75 carats
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/10 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Prong-set, oval Ethiopian opal; halo of bead-set, round, white diamonds; cluster of bead-set gemstones on either side of shank; white rhodium plating used on diamond areas
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.