Emjoi Micro-Pedi Manicure and Precision 8-PieceCombo Kit
Who is it for: Anyone who wants to elevate their Micro-Pedi unit to a complete salon experience. The precision rollers are for those hard-to-reach calluses in between and under the fingers and toes. The five manicure attachments let you smooth, shape, and buff nails on the hands and feet.
Why is it different: The kit includes two precision cone-shaped rollers to remove calluses in between and under the toes and fingers. Five manicure attachments smooth, shape, and buff nails on the hands and feet. The kit works with all Micro-Pedi units and turns your unit into a complete nail salon.
How do I use it: To use the precision cone rollers, first turn your Micro-Pedi (not included) off. Remove the Micro-Pedi roller and insert the gray roller holder into the unit (make sure the hole is facing out). Insert the precision cone roller firmly into the roller holder. Turn the unit on and hold the precision roller to the calloused area for two to three seconds. Stop and check results. If needed, use for two to three more seconds until your level of smoothness is obtained. Do not apply pressure.
To use the manicure attachments, first turn your Micro-Pedi off. Remove the Micro-Pedi roller and insert the gray roller holder into the unit (make sure the hole is facing out). Insert any of the five manicure attachments firmly into the roller holder. Turn the unit on and use on the fingernails or toenails.
- Includes two precision cone rollers, five manicure attachments, roller holder, and carrying case
- Compatible with all Emjoi Micro-Pedi models, not included
- Precision cone rollers: for calluses in between and under the toes
- Manicure attachments: for smoothing and shaping nails on the hands and feet
- Roller holder: for precision cone rollers and manicure attachments
- For dry use only
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam