Ecclissi Facets Stainless Steel 2.60 cttw Tanzanite & Zircon Watch
- From the Facets Collection
- Stainless steel
- Total tanzanite weight is approximately 2.60 carats
- Round case; bezel-set, round tanzanite at each side of case; halo of round white zircon around case
- Mother-of-pearl dial; Arabic hour marks; hour, minute, and second hands
- Polished bracelet with foldover clasp
- Quartz movement
- Water-resistant to 3 ATM
- Approximate measurements: Band 6"L x 5/8"W, adjusts to 6-1/2"L, 7-1/4"L with removable clasps; Case 1-7/8"L x 1-1/4"W
- 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.