Finishing up the laundry is smooth sailing with the Rowenta Professional Microsteam Iron. Your clothes will look runway-ready, thanks to the stainless-steel soleplate with 400 microsteam holes that helps concentrate steam exactly where it needs to go. The iron's precision tip makes it simple to press difficult areas like collars, seams, and around buttons.
Transform a humdrum ironing chore into a customized, enjoyable experience by selecting the right steam and use settings for your task or fabric. The rotary trigger is suited for right- or left-handed use, so no need to worry about an awkward grip. From Rowenta.
- Includes DW8199 (Blue) steam iron or DW8198 (Burgundy) steam iron
- 3D stainless steel soleplate that helps concentrate steam where it's needed to reduce steam loss and boost efficiency
- 1800 watts
- 400 microsteam holes
- Dry and boost settings
- Three steam options: Vertical, for use in upright position to remove wrinkles from drapes and hanging garments; Variable, with five dial settings and one full-steam mode; Burst, for extra-powerful steam to remove hard-to-reach wrinkles from difficult fabrics
- Built-in anti-calc system
- Auto shutoff: turns off in eight minutes if left standing and 30 seconds if tipped over or left horizontal
- Ergonomic rotary trigger: for right- or left-handed use
- Painted aluminum heat shield
- Sharp precision tip: makes pressing collars, seams, and around buttons easier
- Soft-grip handle
- Approximate measurements: Iron 11-3/4"L x 5-1/4"W x 6-1/2"H; Cord 8'L
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty