Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 457
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spkc Love This Bag
I have serversl Dooney bags. I love them all, but this one for the price is so gorgeous.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1155 Love this bag!
What a great professional bag (I bought black)! I read a lot of the reviews before selecting this bag. I was hesitant because some said it was heavy, however I'm so thankful I ordered it because it is perfect! It's a large bag so it's heavier than a smaller bag of course, but not "too heavy". After putting my things in it I can carry it comfortably. It is an absolutely beautiful bag! Love, love, love it!!!
Rated 2 out of 5 by AG85 Love/hate, detailed explanation below...
I REALLY wanted to like this bag, however, these are the pros and cons that I wanted to share:
1. EXTREMELY elegant - if you want a bag that screams lux this is it. It is very elegant especially the color I chose which is the black/brown accents. The woven leather is just incredibly gorgeous.
2. FEET. Very important to me and it's got it. Stands up when you place it anywhere and it won't get dirty due to the feet.
3. EXCELLENT PRICE. Includes accessories such as the cosmetic bag and a keychain.
1. EXTREMELY HEAVY. Just with my regular size wallet, a phone, a 9.7 in. ipad and its own cosmetic case with the essentials we girls carry it weighed a ton and not comfortable at all to carry. I sometimes carry my husband's ipad as well plus his phone while we are out and this bag will hurt. A total career looking bag, but I cannot imagine someone carrying a laptop or something bigger than an ipad without needing some sort of spa treatment the next day or massage!
2. CENTER DIVIDER. It is not useful, it takes up space in the bag, everything fits very snug with just the items I mentioned. It ruins the easy access feature we all girls not only love but need in a bag. At least I do!
3. STIFF. The bag is not flexible as I expected NOT to be due to the material but it is very stiff. I cannot carry it on my lap, for example, while I am out and about or simply waiting at a restaurant to be seated, that bag will need its own seat. Aside from being stiff, it is too deep and that honestly wastes a lot of space.
4. The cosmetic bag is not really a big deal. It is as thin as paper (exaggerating a bit but you get the idea. What I managed to fit in mine: hand wipes, the travel size ones, small antibacterial, a small mirror and a lipstick and it created bulk). I really found not so much use for it.
5. BROKEN KEY FINDER. I received the bag with a broken key finder clasp which QVC kindly worked it out with me. Shout out to their customer service program which is amazing ;)
After wanting to VERY MUCH like this bag due to price and elegance, after trying it for a couple of days the cons totally outweigh the pros. It is my deepest regret to have to return it. I rather have a practical and useful bag which includes easy access and not another one towards a collection. Needless to say, after having the bag I understood the price drop. Rather pay more and be 100% satisfied.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LaSunrise Hooked on Dooney!
This was my first Dooney purchase and I am hooked! Love this bag! Gorgeous and organized! My favorite part is the key 'leash' so my keys never get lost! Came back and bought 2 cross-body bags for me and my sister to take on a trip to Washington DC.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sultry Love this bag!
Dooney & Bourke is my favorite bag to carry. I have quite a few, but I have never had one like this. I have been noticing lots of people checking it out as I move about my business. I brought the brown and the color is so rich and the gold logo adds to the sophistication. The color goes well with everything. I couldn't pass this up!
Rated 5 out of 5 by MsMom04 1st purchase
Very pleased with the size, and detail on this bag. Glad I purchased it
Rated 5 out of 5 by The Debs Beautiful bag
I just received this bag and I was so surprised the color I picked was natural which was more like a caramel color very pretty. I use to be a flight attendant and still travel quite a lot .
This bag will be good for travel , it has plenty of pockets to keep tickets and a long key fob. The pocket zips and keeps items safe
This bag is big enough to hold my full size IPad 3 ,
Iam very happy with this beautiful bag.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SaMora Stylish Classic
Love this purse! It is very stylish and classy. It def turns heads. Love the functionality of the purse and how it retains its shape. Loved it so much I bought 2. Have the brown and the Bordeaux