A symbol of infinite love. Three prong-set, 88-facet cubic zirconia Diamonique simulated diamonds with two curved rows of round Diamonique simulated diamonds above and below means this ring boasts infinite sparkle as well. The platinum-clad sterling silver still provides that timeless look, but at a fraction of the price. From Epiphany(R) Platinum Clad(R) Sterling Silver and Diamonique(R) Jewelry.
- Platinum-clad sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.80 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Three prong-set round, clear, 88-facet Diamonqiue simulated diamonds are bordered by two curved rows of prong-set clear, round Diamonique simulated diamonds; the words "Infinite Love" and the infinity symbol are engraved on inside of band; polished finish
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 1/4"L x 3/4"W
Tune in to QVC for Discover Diamonique(R) Jewelry
Thursday, June 1, 2017 from Midnight – 2 a.m. ET