Rated 5 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by newyork3 Elegant!!!
Received this bracelet in yellow gold. Super elegant!
Rated 5 out of 5 by gglgrl Beautiful Sparkle
Just received this bracelet. It's so beautiful! If you like alot of sparkle definitely get this bracelet. Gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to wear out tomorrow for Mother's Day!!!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pzazz IMPRESSIVE !!
This is a BIG BOLD bangle, definitely not for the "faint of heart". Been looking for a slip-on Diamonique bangle for a long time. I don't usually go for stones this large, but this one is so well made and comfortable, that I just couldn't return it. It sparkles like crazy and is fun to wear with all my other bracelets, gold and/or silver #emphasis on "fun"#. Ordered my normal size small and the fit is perfect. If you are looking to jazz up your jewelry wardrobe this bangle is for you.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TwoThumbs Perfection!!!!!!!!!
Just what I have looked for. Drenches my arm with sparkles. Few years ago in Aruba, saw a lady in jewelry store with something similar ( real diamonds since she worked in the store). Either way i love the simplicity yet elegance of this bangle. I bought the small in the silver. I sometimes go average, but this seems to fit my 6-3/4 wrist w plenty to spare. I would not change a thing. Perfection!!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Treepie Big and Bold Bangle
The bangle is a stunner, I ordered two. Received first one today, the other will arrive in a week or so. Love QVC!
Things I love -
1. Beautiful stones in a classic eternity setting
2. It is made of silver so it feels like an elevated version of bling bangles out in market
3. Great everyday and holiday look
4. This is my first Diamonique and yellow gold plated silver look and I am very happy with the look
Suggestions for QVC -
1. Please offer more options - colored stones like garnet or topaz. It will be a huge hit.
2. Please take this concept and offer in smaller Diamonique stones for a classier look vs. bling. This way the beautiful setting will get an equal presence with the stones. Currently you barely see the setting. Hope to see something like this soon.