How does your wardrobe grow? Effortlessly with this duo of oversized Denim & Co.(R) T-shirts! Based on a customer favorite, the relaxed and roomy set includes a crew-neckline tee in a beautiful basic shade and a V-neckline tee in a color that pops to give you amazing options.
The day ahead is bright when comfort looks this good. Done in super-soft, 100% cotton, these shirts are essentials you'll reach for again and again. With its classic, flattering design, the V-neckline tee offers infinite appeal. And the crew-neckline tee boasts convertible roll-tab sleeves for two great looks in one. Each boasts ever-popular 3/4-length sleeves for year-round coverage. The shirts' generous lengths and oversized silhouettes partner perfectly with leggings, capris, shorts, and jeans, taking them to the top of your "to-wear" list.
Easy to wear, easy to care for--and easy to love! Both tops go right into the washer and dryer for cleaning. And that's a good thing, because you'll want to make sure they're always ready for you to toss on and go. With an array of fabulous color combinations available at an outstanding value, now is the time to stock up on these key pieces. The best part? You can wear them right now and then take full advantage of their versatility later to transition from one season to the next. From Denim & Co. Fashions.
- Includes one V-neckline T-shirt and one crew-neckline T-shirt
- V-neckline: oversized; 3/4-length sleeves; straight bottom hem with side slits
- Crew-neckline: oversized; 3/4-length convertible, roll-tab sleeves; straight bottom hem with side slits
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Relaxed fit; length measurements XXS 30", XS 30-1/2", S 31", M 31-1/2", L 32", XL 32-1/2", 1X 33", 2X 33-1/2", 3X 34"
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Denim & Co.(R) Clearance
Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 7 – 10 a.m. ET
and Monday, March 26, 2018 from 5 – 6 p.m. ET
and Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 1 – 3 a.m., 7 – 10 a.m. ET
and Monday, April 2, 2018 from 5 – 7 a.m., 10 a.m. – Noon ET