Go to great lengths. The versatile maxi dress is back, and this pretty pair from Denim & Co.(R) is sure to top your list of must-haves for this season. It's fun, fabulous, and feminine--and it helps you achieve a longer, leaner look during the warmer months of the year. Dress it up for more formal occasions and parties, or keep it casual for walks along the beach or an afternoon of shopping. Plus, you'll love how easy it is to wear--just throw it on and go!
Dynamic duo. The cute, comfy dress is styled in a flattering A-line silhouette with crochet trim and a tie in back for a more customized fit, while the solid-colored shrug is a practical piece that offers a fashionable finishing touch. Layer it on when you're headed to the office or need to stay warm on cooler evenings and in air-conditioned spaces. You can also mix and match both pieces--pair the dress with a cardigan or denim jacket during transitional months, or try the shrug with a T-shirt and jeans any time of year.
With an array of fashionable colors to choose from, the hardest part is picking just one! Try out different pairings in all your favorite shades, and love your look all season long.
From Denim and Co. Fashions.
- Includes dress and shrug
- Dress: maxi style, sleeveless, crochet trim, tie in back
- Shrug: crochet trim on sleeves
- XXS (00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Dress: semi-fitted; XXS thru 3X length 54"
- Shrug: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 17-7/8", XS 18-1/16", S 18-1/4", M 18-7/16", L 18-11/16", XL 19-3/16", 1X 19-1/2", 2X 20-1/8", 3X 20-3/4"
- Body 95% cotton/5% spandex knit; crochet trim 100% woven cotton
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Denim & Co.(R) Clearance
Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 7 – 10 a.m. ET
and Monday, April 3, 2017 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 6 – 7 a.m., Noon – 3 p.m., 6 – 7 p.m. ET
and Friday, April 7, 2017 from 10 – 11 a.m., 8 – 9 p.m. ET
and Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 7 – 10 a.m. ET
and Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 4 – 6 a.m., 11 a.m. – Noon ET
and Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 1 – 3 p.m. ET