A292489

Denim & Co. Printed Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Top w/ Curved Hem

Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers.
product thumbnail
$31.75

Color:  
Size:  
Description
A lively look for any basic bottom, this printed top perks up your wardrobe with feminine finesse. From Denim & Co.(R) Fashions.

  • Fabrication: knit
  • Features: allover print, scoop neckline, short sleeves, curved hem
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 25-1/2" to 27-5/8"; plus length 28" to 29-3/4"
  • Content: 95% cotton/5% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

Denim & Co.(R) Clearance is currently on air. Click here to watch the LIVE broadcast on your computer! Or, see a list of products from the show.

Delivery Date Estimate

Reviews & Community QA

Denim & Co. Printed Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Top w/ Curved Hem is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I would buy another! Very pretty colors. I bought two... the Jade Green and Brown Tan. Both look great with my white pants. I usually buy 3x and did this time also. Felt a little big but after I washed and dried, it just fit perfect. This 3X ran a bit big (and I am big anyway). I could have gotten away with a 2x if I never washed it. Glad I stayed with my size. I am 5'5 and 200 lbs. Very comfortable and looks nice to go out to lunch or anyplace. My 3X Cotton T shirts are for home.
Date published: 2018-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute shirt Good fit after I washed and dried it was big at first. Got extra large in purple great material and design
Date published: 2018-06-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by from To rubbery This top feels like rubber! Hate the 95/5 spandex blend. Need more tops like Quacker Factory 60/40 poly blend.
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Top I a thrilled with this top. The color (purple) and fit are perfect. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best purchase for gift The purple floral print is perfect for friend that lives in year-round warm climate. Fabric has a cozy feel; I have a few Denim & Company tops in same style/fabric. I am confident she will love the top too.
Date published: 2018-06-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not Liking Perfect Jersey Usually I like D&C clothing because its fashionable, affordable, has a great size range, and the size that you usually wear and order fits, although, not always lately. I ordered this top in two colors; the black and the blue. Both were a very attractive floral pattern and the blue really brightens one's complexion and is very "summery". This may be my imagination but I felt there was a weight difference in the fabric between the two tops.......the black one being heavier. It felt like putting on a rubber shirt and in the hot climate of Florida that just doesn't work. Although there is only 5% spandex in the top and the remainder is 95% cotton, it just felt like a scuba top .....almost. The blue top seemed lighter and was a little more comfortable. There are many 5 star positive reviews and so the top must be well liked. Maybe its just me but I'm not liking the "rubbery" feeling and would like to see a new t-shirt fabric in D&C.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Love the print, hate the shrinking This is such a pretty shirt in the coral, fits well and I loved it, till I put it on the other day and realized how much it had shrunk. I always always wash in cold (except whites and towels) and I dry lightly, so I'm blaming the shirt, this time. Too bad.
Date published: 2017-08-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Bought the shirt in the chocolate looking ahead to warm Autumn days. Thought it was much longer and larger than anticipated, and the tags at the neckline were very annoying. Anyway, washed and dried the shirt, removed the tags, and the shirt is now perfect. It is, however, alarming the degree of shrinkage which I haven't often experience with D&C.
Date published: 2017-08-16
  • y_2018, m_6, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_20
  • loc_, sid_A292489, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_qvc