Denim & Co. 3/4 Sleeve Button Down Eyelet Shirt with Tank
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Order one of this item at the current price and get $4.00 off each additional quantity.Offer Details
Every detail delights. Flaunting a look that's oh-so feminine, the eyelet shirt has a classic button-front closure and a ladylike collar. The chic, 3/4-length sleeves aren't just stylish, they're also completely practical--the added coverage lends versatility for wearing throughout the year. Because the pieces are easy to care for, they make ideal traveling companions: simply toss in the washer and dryer, and you're ready for another day.
Discover all the ways you can wear this set: with trousers for a smart office look, with jeans for sweetly casual style, or mix and match the separates for endless outfit ideas. Try layering the shirt over a dress, pairing the tank with your favorite cardigan--you name it! Choose from the vibrant array of shades to find your perfect match--or indulge in all your favorites to create all kinds of colorful combinations. It's the ultimate breath of fresh air for your closet.
From Denim and Co.(R) Fashions.
- Includes shirt and matching tank
- Shirt: eyelet material, collar, button-front closure, 3/4-length sleeves, dyed-to-match buttons
- Tank: scoop neckline
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10- 12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Shirt: Relaxed fit; length measurements XXS 26", XS 26-1/2", S 27", M 27-1/2", L 28", XL 28-1/2", 1X 29", 2X 29-1/2", 3X 30"
- Tank: Semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 24", XS 24-1/2", S 25", M 25-1/2", L 26", XL 26-1/2", 1X 27", 2X 27-1/2", 3X 28"
- Shirt: 100% cotton
- Tank: 95% cotton/5% spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in China
To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.
Tune in to QVC for Denim & Co.(R)
Saturday, July 22, 2017 from 7 – 10 a.m. ET and Sunday, July 23, 2017 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET and Monday, July 24, 2017 from 10 a.m. – Noon ET and Wednesday, July 26, 2017 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET and Friday, July 28, 2017 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET and Saturday, July 29, 2017 from 7 – 10 a.m. ET