Discover a new way to navigate with the Dell Inspiron 17 i5559-1080BLK laptop. Equipped with Windows 10, it combines a familiar interface with a number of cool enhancements to take everyday use to bold new heights.
You can surf the Web at lightning-fast speed thanks to built-in dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi and the Microsoft Edge browser. Or download games to the 500GB hard drive and play them in your downtime. And with the help of Cortana, Windows 10's built-in personal-assistant, navigating your Windows devices and staying on top of your schedule are easier than ever--you just have to ask! From Dell.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes Inspiron i5559-1080BLK laptop with four-cell lithium-polymer battery, power adapter, and quick-start guide
- Windows 10 operating system
- 1.9GHz Intel Pentium 3825U dual-core processor with 2MB cache
- 17.3" diagonal TrueLife LED-backlit HD+ display with 1600x900 resolution
- 4GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM
- 500GB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
- DVD drive
- 802.11ac dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Pentium UMA graphics
- 720p HD webcam with microphone
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card reader
- USB 3.0 port
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI 1.4a port
- Kensington lock slot
- Measures approximately 16-1/2"W x 11-1/4"D x 1-1/4"H; weighs 7.44 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam, or P.O. boxes
Tune in to QVC for Dell(TM) Computers featuring Windows 10
Saturday, May 27, 2017 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET