You can't go wrong with a tall, classic riding boot like this wide-calf design by David Tate. Not only does the streamlined leather style look sharp with everything from denim to skirts, but it's also built to perform with a moisture-absorbing tricot lining, a comfy gel-cushioned insole, and a sturdy rubber outsole. From David Tate.
- Style: Madison 18
- Wide calf, calfskin leather upper, full-length side zipper
- Tricot lining; removable, gel pack-cushioned insole
- Approximate measurements: Heel 1"H; Shaft 15"H; Shaft circumference 19"
- Measurements were taken using a Medium size 9; measurements may vary depending on size
- Fit: true to size
- Leather upper; rubber outsole