DERMAFLASH Facial Exfoliation Device w/ Additional Edge
How do I use it: Use once a week, following three simple steps.
Step 1: Prep
To prepare the skin for DERMAFLASH, first cleanse the surface of your skin with Prep Cleanser. Wipe clean and gently pat dry. This will ensure a clean, dry surface for optimal results.
Step 2: Edge
Insert a new Edge into your DERMAFLASH. Start treatment in front of your ear at the top of the cheekbone. With your free hand, hold skin taught and using short, feathery strokes glide DERMAFLASH inward toward your nose, over the contours of your cheek and entire side of your face. Continue with the same light, feathery strokes on the chin, below and above the lip, and finish with the forehead. Avoid eyelid, eyebrows, hairline, sides of the nose, and lips. The hot pink silicone pad on the side is intended to stay in contact with skin throughout the treatment to maintain the correct angle. Treatment takes about five to 10 minutes. Each Edge designed for single use; cannot be reused.
Step 3: Soothe
To care for skin after treatment, apply a thin layer of Soothe Hydrator over entire face.
- DERMAFLASH skin-care device
- 12-count Exfoliating Edges
- Two 0.8-fl oz Prep Cleansers
- Two 0.8-fl oz Soothe Hydrators
- Charging base adapter and cord
- Built-in lithium-ion battery; see manufacturer documentation for information about safe use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal
- Measurements: Exfoliation device 6"L x 1"W x 1"H, weighs 1.3 oz; Cord 79"L
- ETL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Device/adapter imported