D-Link DIR655 Xtreme N Gigabit Router
SharePort technology also enables you to share a USB-powered device, such as a printer or flash drive, with all your connected users, and wireless LAN scheduling helps you conserve power by shutting off the network when it's not in use. Plus, the SecureSpot 2.0 console makes it easy to view firewall protection, parental controls, pop-up blocking, and more via the Internet. From D-Link.
Wireless capability and use of public wireless locations or hot spots may require a network connection, additional accessories, and a service connection fee.
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider, DSL line, or more.
- Includes router, CAT5 ethernet cable, power adapter, installation/documentation CD-ROM
- Supports IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), 802.11g, 802.3, 802.3u wireless standards
- Xtreme N technology
- SharePort technology
- QoS engine
- Wireless LAN scheduling
- Three external antennas
- SecureSpot 2.0 Web-based security console
- Supports WPA, WPA2 WiFi security standards
- SPI, NAT dual-active firewalls
- Supports VPN pass-through, multi-sessions PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
- Power, status, WAN, WLAN, USB LAN LED status indicators
- FCC Class B, CE, WiFi/WPS certifications
- Four 10/100/1000 gigabit LAN ports
- Gigabit WAN port
- USB port
- Measures approximately 4-5/8"W x 7-5/8"D x 1-1/4"H
- UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China