Round-the-clock surveillance. The DCS-942L wireless-N network camera can record up to five times more footage and see in the dark with night vision, providing you with peace of mind.
What makes the DCS-942L special? It's equipped with wireless-N technology that allows for easy remote viewing from a variety of sources. And, the camera's wireless, ultra-compact design means you can place it almost anywhere.
How do I view the video? Use the Internet to make sure things are safe at home while you're at work. Or, keep an eye on your office when you're away by installing the mydlink app (not included) on an iPhone or Android device.
What's in the box? DCS-942L wireless-N network camera, camera stand and mounting kit, camera CAT5 Ethernet cable, power adapter, manual and software CD, and quick-install guide.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, additional accessories, and/or a service connection fee.
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider.
- Includes DCS-942L wireless-N network camera, stand and mounting kit, CAT5 ethernet cable, power adapter, manual and software CD-ROM, and quick-install guide
- VGA 1/5" CMOS sensor
- 3.15mm f2.8 lens
- VGA 640x480 resolution at 30fps
- 1.0 lux for low-light sensitivity
- Up to 4X digital zoom
- 802.11b/g/n wireless technology
- 10/100 Base-TX fast ethernet
- 16MB flash memory
- 128MB SDRAM
- Supports H.264/MJPEG/MPEG-4 video codec
- JPEG still images
- Built-in 5M IR LED light
- PIR sensor
- Auto gain control
- Auto white balance
- Auto electronic shutter
- Built-in microphone and audio out
- Motion detection
- WPS/WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Available mydlink mobile app for Apple, Android devices
- 24/7 basic installation support
- Requires wireless router, sold separately
- microSD memory card slot
- Measures approximately 1-1/8" x 2-3/8" x 3-13/16"
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China