Cottage Farms 50 pc Cream of the Crop Strawberry Collection
This Made the Hot List
Edible plants are one of the top trends the Philadelphia Flower Show has identified as part of its first-annual Hot List. Find out why & learn more in this excerpt from the 2014 Hot List.
- Shipped as 50 bare-root strawberry plants
- Plant 12" apart
- Place in full to part-day sun
- Water 1" or more per week
- Fertilize during growing season; discontinue use in winter dormancy
- Blooms from early summer to first frost
- Winter hardy in ground; container-grown plants should be placed in a protected, unheated area if temperatures drop below freezing
- Matures to 12"H in the first year, with an 18" spread
- USDA hardiness zones 4 through 9
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cannot ship to PR, AK, VI, HI, Guam
- Ships at the appropriate time for planting in your area
We're not happy if you're not happy. Cottage Farms warrants its perennials for 1 year and annuals for 90 days from the time of shipment. If, for any reason, you're dissatisfied, Cottage Farms will replace your plant with a similar or comparable one at no charge. If your replacement is not available or it's too late in the season to ship, it will ship the following shipping season.