Cottage Farms 50 pc Cream of the Crop Strawberry Collection
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
This Made the Hot List
Edible plants are one of the top trends the Philadelphia Flower Show has identified as part of its first-annual Hot List. Find out why & learn more in this excerpt from the 2014 Hot List.
- Shipped as 50 bare-root strawberry plants
- Plant 12" apart
- Place in full to part-day sun
- Water 1" or more per week
- Fertilize during growing season; discontinue use in winter dormancy
- Blooms from early summer to first frost
- Winter hardy in ground; container-grown plants should be placed in a protected, unheated area if temperatures drop below freezing
- Matures to 12"H in the first year, with an 18" spread
- USDA hardiness zones 4 through 9
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cannot ship to PR, AK, VI, HI, Guam
- Ships at the appropriate time for planting in your area
We're not happy if you're not happy. Cottage Farms warrants its perennials for 1 year and annuals for 90 days from the time of shipment. If, for any reason, you're dissatisfied, Cottage Farms will replace your plant with a similar or comparable one at no charge. If your replacement is not available or it's too late in the season to ship, it will ship the following shipping season.