Riding high on style. This classic Corso Como riding boot captures the town-and-country look with panache. With stretch goring and a padded insole, they help you jockey through your day in a boot that begs to be seen. From Corso Como.
- Style: Baylee
- Goring panel with buckle around vamp
- Padded insole, textured outsold
- Approximate measurements: Heel 1-3/4"H; Shaft 14-3/4"H; Calf Circumference 15"
- Fit: true to size
- Medium whole and half sizes 6 thru 10, 11
- Leather upper; textile/leather lining; man-made sole