Corn Salad with Feta & Walnuts
- I never get tired of summer corn on the cob…and I love this recipe because it tastes like summer any time of the year!
This recipe is prepared with the Rachael Ray Stoneware 2-Piece Mixing Bowl Set (K297181).
- 4 cups corn kernels (raw or cooked; fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- To toast the walnuts, preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the nuts out on a cookie sheet and toast for about 6 minutes, or just until fragrant. Be careful to not over-roast.
- To prepare the salad, combine the corn, jalapeños, red peppers, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and walnuts in a large bowl. Let the salad rest for an hour so flavors can blend. Add the feta just before serving.