Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 5
Rated 2 out of 5 by 77latty Poor Design
I rarely give unfavorable review but for$150 Boot I expect a better quality than this. First, let me preface by saying I never wore these outside at all, I just tested them out indoors to make sure that I wanted to keep them or not.
1. Good support and felt very comfortable walking in them.
2. I did feel like they would keep me feet warm.
3. They do "look" cute"
4. True to size. I wear an 8 1/2 and that's what I ordered. No extra room for truly bulky socks.
1: There's an odd v-shaped cutout around the ankle area, this is where they have stitched the sweater material onto the boot. Lose ankle support..IMO
2. The leather looks wonderful when you first see it, but boy does it scuff and scratch easily! If you want a distressed looking boot right away this is the one.
3. The sweater material is too loose to adjust and stay where you want it to. The material kinda puddled to the bottom of the boot on the pair that I received.
Bottom Line: sadly disappointed and returned.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Paso Girl High arch problem
I just received these boots and the are beautiful. Unfortunately, I will be returning them. I have a high arch and because of the way that my arch shapes the top of my foot, I can't put the boots on. I had no idea that my high arch would cause this problem. I am so disappointed. Perhaps Clark's could design a similar boot for next Fall that would address this problem.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ruthhop Cute Boots!
I just received the brown sweater cuff boots. Excellent leather and the sweater cuff is so cute! I have a moderately wide foot and glad I ordered the wide width. This boot will be good with dresses or jeans. Good arch support and heel height, however I gave four stars because the heel padding could have been better. I know I will enjoy wearing these boots fall and winter!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paddy Crazy about these boots.
I am so glad that I ordered these boots. They are so comfortable and give me great support. They feel so cozy on my feet and will be nice and warm in the winter.
I highly recommend them, I am sure you will love them too.
Rated 2 out of 5 by mema3025 No support
Ordered the black, the boots are wide and no support in footbed at all, very disappointed with clarks , always could count on them!!