Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Cleansing System with philosophy
Who is it for: All skin types.
Why is it different: The Clarisonic PLUS uses sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores, removing six times more makeup than manual cleansing with finger pads, allowing for better absorption of serums and moisturizers.
Use the sensitive brush head to gently yet deeply cleanse pores on the face.
The deep pore brush head is ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores, and hard-to-reach areas of the face, such as around the nose.
The body brush head takes sonic cleansing beyond the face to areas such as the hands, arms, elbows, legs, and feet. Easily reach your back, knees, and toes with the extension handle.
philosophy purity made simple is a daily facial cleanser formulated to gently cleanse, tone, and melt away all face and eye makeup in one step, while lightly hydrating the skin.
philosophy fresh cream shower gel cleanses and conditions, leaving skin feeling ultra-soft.
How do I use it: Use the Clarisonic PLUS for one minute, twice a day.
For the face: Remove eye makeup, then wet the skin and the brush head. Apply purity made simple or any non-abrasive cleanser to the skin or directly to the brush head. Press the on/off button and gently massage the face in small circular motions, following the one-minute T-timer, beginning on the forehead, and then moving to the nose/chin area and the cheeks. Press the speed button to move between low, normal, or high speeds.
For the body: Remove facial brush head and attach the Body brush head--do not use this brush head on face. Wet skin and the brush head. Apply 3-in-1 shampoo, bath gel, and shower gel to the skin or directly to the brush head. Press the on/off button and gently massage the arms, legs, decollete, etc. in a circular motion. Press the speed button to move between constant and pulse modes.
- Rechargeable Clarisonic PLUS
- 8-fl oz philosophy purity made simple
- 16-fl oz philosophy fresh cream shower gel
- Sensitive skin cleansing brush head
- Body brush head
- Deep pore brush head
- Back extender
- Charging stand
- Three speeds: low, normal, high
- One-minute pulsing T-timer
- Brush head precision-designed to oscillate bi-directionally at sonic frequency
- Brush head made from non-porous, soft elastomeric material
- Remove brush head and clean weekly with soap and warm water
- Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic PLUS handle for 24 hours
- It is recommended that brush heads be replaced every 3 to 4 months
- Measurements: Clarisonic PLUS 7"L x 2-3/4"W x 3"D, weighs 9.1 oz; Charging stand cord 4'L; Extension handle 15"L
- UL listed charging cradle; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty