Choice of Birthstone 7.0mm Round Pendant with Chain, 14K Gold
January/Garnet, February/Amethyst, March/Aquamarine, April/White Topaz, May/Emerald, June/Cultured Freshwater Pearl, July/Ruby, August/Peridot, September/Sapphire, October/Opal, November/Citrine, December/Blue Topaz.
- Includes pendant and chain
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Garnet 1.30 carats; Amethyst 1.10 carats; Aquamarine 1.00 carat; White Topaz 1.25 carats; Emerald 1.10 carats; Ruby 1.25 carats; Peridot 1.05 carats; Sapphire 1.25 carats; Citrine 1.10 carats; Blue Topaz 1.25 carats; gemstone weight is not given for opal
- Gemstones measure approximately 7.0mm
- Cultured freshwater pearl measures approximately 6.5mm
- Round, prong-set birthstone in pendant
- Chain secures with a spring ring clasp
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 1/2"L x 1/4"W; Chain 18"L
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.