Choice of Birthstone 7.0mm Round Basket Stud Earrings, 14K
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
January/Garnet, February/Amethyst, March/Aquamarine, April/White Topaz, May/Emerald, June/White Cultured Freshwater Pearl, July/Ruby, August/Peridot, September/Sapphire, October/Opal, November/Citrine, December/Blue Topaz.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Garnet 2.60 carats; Amethyst 2.20 carats; Aquamarine 2.00 carats; White Topaz 2.50 carats; Emerald 2.20 carats; Ruby 2.50 carats; Peridot 2.10 carats; Sapphire 2.50 carats; Citrine 2.20 carats; Blue Topaz 2.50 carats; gemstone weight is not given for opal
- Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 6.5mm
- Choice of birthstone in a prong setting
- Post and clutch, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1/4"L x 1/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.