Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 8'' x 8'' cake pan.
- Cream the melted butter, peanut butter, and sugar in a bowl, then whisk in the egg and vanilla extract, followed by the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt (if using). Mix well, and then add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.