Chocolate Cherry S'mores Bark
- This is a great dessert option if you're short on time. Not to mention…it's an all-around crowd pleaser! Who doesn't love melted chocolate mixed with all kinds of goodies?
This recipe is prepared with the Emeril Pro Series 2-Piece Raised Cullen E-Knife Set (K42273).
- 16 oz block of white chocolate, chopped or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup candied cherries
- Melt the white chocolate in a stainless steel bowl over a pot of simmering water until smooth and creamy. Do not let the water touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a silicone baking sheet or a baking sheet with a silicone liner. Spread the chocolate into a large rectangle. Beginning with the toffee chips, sprinkle each ingredient evenly over the melted chocolate. Push down on the candied cherries to make sure they're set.
- Let the bark cool for two hours, or refrigerate for 20 minutes to speed up the process. Once cooled and hardened, break the bark into pieces.