Chicken Salad with Apricots & Pecans
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 8 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy on a croissant or your favorite bread, bun or pita.
* Try using a different fruit other than dried apricots for a twist—fresh apple, halved grapes...