Chicken Parm Casserole
- Most great Chicken Parmesans have one thing in common: they take time. We took a shortcut using frozen, breaded chicken. Thanks to the blend of cheeses, though, it doesn't lack flavor.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® 5-Piece Concentric Bowl Set (K41653).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb breaded, cooked chicken fingers, defrosted if frozen
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked to al dente
- 2 (24-oz) jars marinara sauce
- 1-1/2 cups grated Provolone cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups grated asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the chicken fingers into 2" pieces and place them in a large bowl. Add the penne, marinara, 1 cup Provolone, 1 cup Asiago, and the Parmesan. Fold the ingredients together and place in a deep 9" x 13" casserole dish.
- Combine the remaining cheeses in a medium-size bowl and sprinkle it over the top of the casserole. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving.