Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
- 12-oz. box penne pasta
- 14-oz. can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbs butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots medley
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place butter, onion, and celery in a large skillet over medium-high heat, sautéing until onions are translucent, about four to five minutes.
- Add cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, poultry seasoning, black pepper, and frozen vegetables to the skillet, and stir to combine. Combine chicken and flour in a large food storage container or bag and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Once mixture in the skillet is simmering, add the coated chicken, stir, and let simmer one minute before removing from the heat.
- Pour skillet mixture into a 2-quart Temp-tations® baking dish and cover all with a single layer of uncooked biscuits.
- Bake all for 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is hot and bubbly.