- I love a classic cheeseburger on a thick white bun. But tortillas are built for the grill and that brings new depth (and ease!) to this summertime staple.
This recipe is prepared with the Traeger Lone Star Wood Fired Grill & Smoker (K41583).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1-1/2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1-1/2 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 10" flour tortillas
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat a grill over medium heat.
- Combine the ground beef, onion, ketchup, mustard, relish, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
- Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread half the meat mixture on half of each tortilla, leaving about a 1/2" border. Top the beef with 2 slices of American cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar. Fold the empty side of each tortilla over the filled side.
- Grill for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until the cheese has melted and light grill marks appear. Cut into wedges before serving.