When life's got you on the run, no need to sacrifice flavor for convenience. Pop these marinated cheeseburgers with buns in the microwave and enjoy a satisfying meal in minutes.
Preferred cooking method: Remove product from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel and place on microwave-safe plate. Defrost sandwich on 30% power for two minutes. Heat on high power for 70 seconds, and then let sandwich sit for one minute.
Quick method: Remove product from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel and place on microwave-safe plate. Heat on high power for one minute, 20 seconds. Allow sandwich to sit for one minute.
Microwave ovens vary. First-time users can heat for one minute and adjust accordingly. Some users experience best results by heating the patty separately from the bun.
From Charleston Gourmet Burger Co.
- Includes 12 6-oz marinated chopped beefsteak cheeseburgers on hearth-baked buns
- Net weight 4.5 lbs
- Pre-marinated in Charleston Gourmet marinade
- Fully cooked and individually wrapped
- Arrives within two days of shipment; packaged with dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam