Bring the flowers of the spring garden into your home with this incredible Caswell-Massey floral fragrance and body care set. These products have been created by Caswell-Massey in collaboration with the botanists at the New York Botanical Garden by capturing the floral fragrance of each flower, resulting in fresh sophisticated floral scents.
The three-piece set includes a long-lasting triple-milled soap for the bath or shower; a rich moisturizing hand creme made with chamomile, yarrow, comfrey, and shea butter; and a purse-size EDT, so you can wear the fragrance throughout the day or recharge in the evening.
These floral fragrances were created with a special method to capture the scent of florals; each scent is directly matched to a flower cultivated by the master gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden.
How do I use it: Lather the soap in the shower or bath and rinse with warm water. Apply a small amount of creme in the palm of your hand and smooth into hands and skin to help moisturize and hydrate skin. To apply the fragrance, spray directly on dry skin at pulse points, such as your wrists or upper neck, or spray a light mist in the air and step through the fragrance.
- 3.25-oz Triple-Milled Soap
- 2.4-oz Moisturizing Hand Creme
- 0.5-oz EDT
- 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" reproduction of a botanical illustration from the Mertz Library rare book and folio collection at the New York Botanical Garden
- One Visitor Pass to the New York Botanical Garden; pass expires 6/30/2018
- Blue gift box with ribbon
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam