The play of light on a rippling, mountain lake. The graceful, flowing curves of a wrought iron chandelier. These are the inspirations behind Carolyn Pollack's ravishing sterling silver jewelry. With intricate details at every twist and turn, this openwork, scroll design bracelet is a true mark of her signature style--as well as a veritable work of art. And, as the first-ever link bracelet of its kind from Carolyn Pollack, the design matches back to all the previous collections she's offered, so you can mix and match to your heart's content. Exquisite jewelry that is the focal point of any outfit and puts a definitive stamp on your personal style? Now, that's a Carolyn Pollack signature.
From Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry.
- Sterling silver
- Openwork scroll and rope design within a link statement bracelet; highly polished and oxidized finish
- Foldover clasp with CP logo
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit: measures approximately 7-1/2" x 1-1/8"W
- Box, pouch, romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA
Tune in to QVC for Carolyn Pollack Sterling Jewelry
Wednesday, August 2, 2017 from 7 – 9 a.m., 2 – 4 p.m. ET