A cut above the rest. DIYers and scrapbookers know the pain of spending time cutting and not creating, which is why the Carl rotary trimmer will change the way you view resizing paper. Each pass of the blade trims up to 15 sheets of paper. And measuring is made a breeze with rulers and guidelines, so you're quickly on your way to your favorite part: creating. From Carl.
- Capable of cutting 15 sheets of paper at a time
- Paper holder for more accurate cuts
- Inch and centimeter rulers with 1/8" and 1mm increments; gridlines
- No-touch blade replacement design
- Four rubber feet on bottom help keep trimmer in place
- Built-in compartment for blade storage
- Molded-in top carrying handle for easy transport
- Measurements: Overall 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 2-1/2; Cutting surface 12" x 9"