Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 100
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ryan 3368 Junk And Calibrates A Lot And Prints Inaccurate
Bought this printer and soon as we got it
I hooked it up and it printed just fine but does think a lot and seams to calibrate often I assume from all the sounds it makes when not printing.
Anyway it printed a few pages just fine and that was it now when we print a full page picture it will print 70 percent of the Picture on the page and then put the other 30 percent of the same picture on a 2 sheet of photo paper . Now I've called and can't seam to get any help and I don't understand it but anyway I would not buy it.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mulestick Canon MG7720 is what I hoped it would be.
Purchased this before the holidays at 1/3rd the listed price. It's impressive. The specs match the performance and the ink costs less because the printhead is in the printer and not in the ink cartridges. I forget what they call that but the ones with the printhead in the cartridge (I believe) is called thermal. Thermal printers make the cartridges more expensive and they're less accurate. 1.5 compared to 2.8; it also has Airprint and Google Cloud Print. Easy to setup, easy to print from iPhone & iPad. The 8x10 prints are gorgeous. I haven't had one jam yet; over 300 color prints and 200 double-sided black&whites.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cindismiles love it
i had always stuck with another brand in the past but i love my canon rebel so decided it was time to try the canon printer..... it is slower than my other one but the pictures r much better... i love it ty
Rated 4 out of 5 by treats4me Prints fine but....
When I received my printer, the styrofoam was ripped and the black cartridge was broken. The printer won't set up without all of the ink cartridges. None of my local stores offered just the black cartridge for purchase, so I had to spend $48 on a set of ink cartridges just so I could even set up the printer. The printer had trouble acknowledging that there was paper in the tray. It took a good 20 minutes to acknowledge the paper was there. I've never had such issues setting up a new printer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jenjpar Darn Good Printer
I really like this printer. It prints quickly and with good quality. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I can't plug it in via USB and also use it as a wireless printer. So, since I set it up as wireless and work at home, whenever I work, I cannot print from my computer as the vpn I use for work seems to interfere with the wifi connection to the printer. If my router can handle being used with both ethernet and wifi, I see no reason why a printer cannot be made to use both usb and wifi. So, other than this frustrating problem, the printer is fantastic.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dzara Super printer with easy set up
Bought this printer primarily to print on cd disks. The set up was so fast and easy that I had a cd successfully printed with my own photo, added text, transparency changes etc within 30 minutes of set up. Have had the printer about one month but have tested it overall extensively and have now printed several disks without any problems. This is my first disk printer and am sorry I didn't get it sooner The disks look professional and all my other disks that I just had to write on look pretty junkie.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Marv Excellent printer for proofing images
I bought this about two weeks ago and it makes excellent proof prints from my I Mac but unfortunately the software is already outdated and will not work properly with OS X Sierra.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Paytons Mom To be determined...
Set up on my Mac was a little labor intensive. Had to update my operating system...but wasn't told that until I went through the entire setup process and it failed. Realized it while I was troubleshooting. After a long update, I was finally able to get it running. Make sure you have a recent OS before you get started! Learn from my mistake! :-)
I LOVED the printer and was so very pleased with everything -- until I started getting error messages. Error 5011. Error 5100. etc... Used the manual and advice I read on Google. Thought I had it fixed, and then I started getting error messages again. Spent time on the phone with a Canon rep, and it was determined that it needed to be replaced. The new one is on the way, and they cover shipping for me to return this one.
Canon support was very helpful, and they are great about wanting to make it right. I'm hoping with all hope that this one works correctly. I'll update when I know. When it was working -- it was quiet and fast, and the print quality is great. Love being able to print from my phone and tablet as well. Fingers crossed!!