Canon EOS 7D Mark II 20.2MP DSLR Camera w/ Lens, Bag, SD Card
Feel the need for speed? This DSLR is designed to keep up with the action with its 20.2 megapixel CMOS APS-C image sensor and high-speed continuous shooting up to 10 frames per second. And it's equally up to task for delivering Full HD movies in gorgeous 1080p resolution.
Look sharp. All the info you need to take that perfect shot is available for you right inside the viewfinder. The camera's Intelligent Viewfinder II makes it easy to shoot and change settings without ever taking your eye off the prize. Equally impressive, the EOS 7D Mark II stays on the fast track with its 65 cross-type AF system, ensuring the sharpest focus no matter what the subject. From Canon.
And you're ready to roll with this complete camera kit--the EOS 7D Mark II comes equipped with an 18mm-135mm lens, camera case, and 16GB SD card.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Camera Glossary tab above.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes EOS 7D EF-S Mark II digital camera with lithium-ion battery, eyecup Eg, camera cover, wide strap, battery charger, battery pack, battery cover, interface cable, EOS Digital Solution disk, EF-S 18mm-135mm f3.5 to f5.6 IS STM lens, lens cap, lens dust cap, manual; camera case, and 16GB SD card
- 20.2 megapixels
- CMOS APS-C image sensor
- 3" diagonal Clear View II LCD monitor display
- Dual DIGIC 6 image processors
- EOS Scene Detection System
- 65-point all cross-type autofocus
- Continuous shooting up to 10 fps
- Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Built-in intervalometer and bulb timer
- RGB+IR metering sensor
- Built-in GPS
- ISO sensitivity to 16,000
- Full HD 1080p movie mode
- Memory card reader: CF I, SD, SDHC, SDXC
- USB 3.0 port
- Mini-HDMI output
- Measures approximately 6"W x 4-1/2"H x 3-1/8"D; weighs 2 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty