Shoot like a pro. Designed to be the tool of choice for serious and semi-professional photographers, the EOS 6D digital SLR with a 24mm to 105mm zoom lens is the ideal camera. It boasts a full range of advanced features that enhance every facet of your photography, from beautiful stills to incredible HD video.
What makes the EOS 6D special? An 20.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor combines with the DIGIC 5+ image processor to render can't-miss moments simply stunning--and so true-to-life. Snap shots at speeds of up to 4.5fps, and capture the subtle nuance of every scene. A state-of-the-art 11-point center cross-type AF system ensures sharp focus in every situation.
What other features does it have? The EOS 6D takes video recording to a whole new level, recording footage in Full HD resolution and offering an array of manual controls, including manual exposure during movie shooting. This camera's on the cutting edge, with a built-in GPS receiver and built-in Wi-Fi transmitter that allows you to conveniently wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through the Canon iMAGE Gateway or upload to your iPhone or Android phone--all you need is to download the free EOS Remote app! From Canon.
The included accessories only add to the convenience. You get the EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM zoom lens, a camera bag, and a 16GB SDHC memory card so you're ready for any shooting situation.
What's in the box? EOS 6D body, EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM zoom lens, eyecup, wide strap, stereo A/V cable, USB cable, battery pack, battery charger, camera bag, 16GB SDHC memory card, hood, case, camera cover, EOS Digital Solution disc, and manual.
- Includes EOS 6D body, EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM zoom lens, eyecup, wide strap, stereo A/V cable, USB cable, battery pack, battery charger, camera bag, 16GB SDHC memory card, hood, case, camera cover, EOS Digital Solution disc, and manual
- 20.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- EOS integrated cleaning dust-removal system
- 3" diagonal Clear View TFT color LCD monitor with 160-degree viewing angle
- DIGIG 5+ image processor
- High dynamic range
- 11-point center cross-type AF system
- iFCL metering, 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor
- Scene intelligent auto
- Special scene modes
- ISO sensitivity up to 25,600
- Continuous shooting up to 4.5fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmitter; transfer images through Canon iMAGE Gateway
- Built-in GPS receiver
- EOS HD video with manual exposure control and multiple rame rates, up to 1080
- Measures approximately 5-
- 3/4"W x 4-3/8"H x 2-3/4"D
- UL listed charger; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Japan