- 1 lb red skin potatoes, finely diced and cooked until just tender
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1–1/2 cups diced onions
- 1 cup diced red peppers
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1–1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 hot dogs, quartered lengthwise and medium diced
- 2–1/2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes to the pan and sauté until they begin to brown, about 10–12 minutes.
- Add the onions and sauté until translucent, about 6–8 minutes. Add the peppers, salt, pepper, and oregano to the pan and sauté for another 5 minutes. Add the hot dogs and sauté until they begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and cover with foil to melt the cheese. Remove the foil, top with your favorite style eggs, and serve.
This recipe is prepared using the Technique® Hard Anodized Dishwasher Safe Color Smart 8-Piece Cookware Set (K37562).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.