Calista Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Round Brush with Bag
How do I use it: Use Calista Perfecter Pro Grip on dry hair only. Plug it in and hold the on/off button for about three seconds to turn it on. Use the arrow keys to choose a heat setting. The LCD display will blink until your desired temperature is reached (approximately three minutes). If your hair is fine or over-processed, choose a lower temperature setting. Coarse, heavy hair resistant to curl will need a higher setting.
Brush approximately 2" sections from scalp to ends, two to three times. Use slow strokes to help smooth hair, and add more tension to straighten. For long hair, achieve spiral curls by starting at the root, holding the Perfecter vertically, and rotating downward, very slowly spinning the hair through the brush for the softest natural-looking curl. For shorter styles, wrap section by section down to the scalp and hold for 10 seconds to add volume. Do not wind hair from ends more than two-and-a-half times around the brush.
- Includes Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Round Brush and thermal travel bag
- 1/2" Pro Grip: very short hair
- 3/4" Pro Grip: shorter hair or tighter curls
- 1" Pro Grip Plus: short hair
- 1-1/2" Pro Grip Plus: medium/long hair
- Fusion Heat technology: ceramic and ionic properties
- Approximate measurements: Pro Plus brush 13.5"L, weighs 7.2 oz; Cord 79"L; Pro brush 12"L, weighs 6.4 oz; Cord 79"L; Pro travel bag: 14" x 7" x 1"; Pro Plus travel bag: 16" x 7" x 1"
- ETL listed; 60-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty