CHI Smart GEMZ Magnify Volumizing Styling Iron w/ Travel Iron
The included travel-size iron delivers all the functionality and technology that the full-size iron does, to help you achieve beautiful hair wherever you go. The rolled thermal bag serves as a storage bag as well as a removable thermal mat. The set of three hairstyling clips make sectioning and styling hair easy.
How do I use it: To straighten hair, section your hair into 1" sections. Place iron at the root of your hair, closing it lightly. Glide iron slowly from roots to ends. Grab the next section and repeat.
To flip hair, place the iron at mid-shaft and slowly rotate iron away from your body. Repeat for remaining sections. Comb or brush gently to blend sections together. The size of the hair section determines the tightness of the curl. For loose curls, use larger sections and, for tighter curls, use smaller sections. Place the iron at the root of your hair, lightly close, and pull iron 2" from scalp. Take end of hair strand and wrap it under and around the iron. Continue to gently pull and rotate the iron until you've reached the end of your sectioned hair to create a ribbon effect. The slower you pull, the better the result. Repeat.
From CHI Smart.
- Includes Gemz Magnify 1" hairstyling iron, Gemz Magnify 3/4" hairstyling iron, three clips, thermal bag, and how-to guide
- Concave, convex, curved floating plate design
- Dual voltage
- One-hour automatic shutoff
- Measurements: 1" Iron 10" x 1" x 1-1/2" with a 109" cord; 3/4" Iron 8-1/2" x 1" x 1-1/2" with a 78" cord; Bag 13" x 3-1/2" x 2"
- ETL listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty