CHI Smart GEMZ Magnify Volumizing Compact Styling Iron
Who is it for: Anyone looking for smooth, amazing, at-home results. It's perfect is for all hair types--fine, medium, and coarse. Ideal for short hair.
Why is it different: The combination of zirconium and titanium offer a glide. The ceramic heat technology helps to distribute heat evenly across the plate surface.
How do I use it: To straighten hair, section your hair into 3/4" sections. Place the 3/4" iron at the root of your hair, closing it lightly. Glide iron slowly from roots to ends. Grab the next section and repeat.
To flip hair, place the iron at mid-shaft and slowly rotate iron away from your body. Repeat for remaining sections. Comb or brush gently to blend sections together. The size of the hair section determines the tightness of the curl. For loose curls, use larger sections. And, for tighter curls, use smaller sections. Place the iron at the root of your hair, lightly close, and pull iron 2" from scalp. Take end of hair strand and wrap it under and around the iron. Continue to gently pull and rotate the iron until you've reached the end of your sectioned hair to create a ribbon effect. The slower you pull, the better the result. Repeat.
From CHI Smart.
- Includes Gemz Magnify hairstyling iron, three clips, thermal bag, and how-to guide
- Concave, convex, curved floating plate design
- Ceramic heater
- Maximum temperature of 392F
- 77"L swivel cord prevents twisting and tangling
- Dual voltage
- Measurements: Iron 8-1/4"L x 3/4"W x 1-1/2"D; Bag 10"L x 3"D
- ETL listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty