CHI Air 3-in-1 Styling Iron - Black
How do I use it: Activate the smooth setting to heat only the inner plates to create straight and smooth styles. Section your hair into 1" sections. Place your CHI Air 3-in-1 styling iron at the root of your hair, closing it lightly. Glide iron slowly from roots to ends. Grab the next section and repeat.
Activate the curl setting to heat only the outer plates to create spiraled curls. The size of the hair section determines the tightness of the curl. For loose curls, use larger sections and, for tighter curls, use smaller sections. Place your CHI Air 3-in-1 styling iron at the root of the hair and begin wrapping the hair around the barrel. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and unwrap the hair. Grab the next section and repeat.
Activate the smooth and curl settings to heat the outer and inner plates at once to create waves or textured styles. Place the iron at the root of your hair, lightly close, and pull iron 2" from scalp. Take end of hair strand and wrap it under and around the iron. Continue to gently pull and rotate the iron until you've reached the end of your sectioned hair to create a ribboning effect. The slower you pull, the better the result.
- Includes CHI Air 3-in-1 styling iron and thermal mat
- 3/4" floating tourmaline ceramic plates
- 1" rounded tourmaline ceramic barrel
- Silicone strips on inner plates to grip hair and ensure a smooth glide
- Digital temperature control for variable heat settings
- Automatic shutoff
- 9'L swivel cord
- Measurements: Styling iron 11-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W; Thermal mat 11-3/4" x 8"; weighs 11.6 oz
- TUV listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty