Spring Pesto with Peas and Mint
- 3 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp water
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients (except the olive oil) to a food processor and pulse to combine. With the processor running, gradually add the olive oil. Continue to process until puréed. Serve with your dish of choice; refrigerate or freeze any extra.
Recipe provided by David Venable. View more recipes by David.