- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- 1 (20-oz) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly butter an 11'' x 7'' or 2-qt casserole dish.
- Cream the butter and sugar together by hand or with a stand mixer. Add the eggs in one at a time. Use a spatula to fold in the bread and pineapple (plus the juice). Stir the mixture gently until just incorporated and then pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour until it is light brown and bubbly. Let the casserole cool for about 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe provided by Jill Bauer. View more recipes by Jill.