Loaded Frozen Piña Colada
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Splash of maraschino cherry syrup
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 7 cups of ice
- Orange slices (optional garnish)
- Pineapple wedges (optional garnish)
- Maraschino cherries with stems (optional garnish)
- Add the coconut milk, pineapple juice, heavy cream, maraschino cherry syrup, both rums, sugar, and ice to a blender or frozen drink maker. Blend well, until drink becomes smooth, yet slushy.
- Pour the mixture into goblet or daiquiri glasses. Garnish the rims of each glass with an orange slice and wedge of pineapple, if desired. Place a maraschino cherry on top of the finished piña colada, if desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by David Venable. View more recipes by David.