- 1-1/2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups honeydew chunks (1/2'' chunks)
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach, stems removed
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and halved
- 1 ripe pear, cored and quartered
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1-2 cups ice
- Place the grapes, honeydew, kale, spinach, banana, avocado, pear, water, and ice in a blender (in the order listed) and blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and pourable. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by David Venable.