- 3 cups strawberry ice cream
- 2 bananas, peeled and halved
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz whipped topping
- 4 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 4 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Place the strawberry ice cream, bananas, milk, and chocolate chips in a blender. Blend for about 40 seconds until smooth. (Allow a few chocolate chips to stay whole).
- Divide the mixture into four tall glasses. Top each glass with 1 oz of whipped topping. Drizzle 1 Tbsp of caramel sauce and 1 Tbsp of chocolate syrup on the whipped topping. Divide the walnuts among the shakes. Then finish each milkshake with a cherry.
Recipe provided by David Venable. View more recipes by David.